Hello Alto,

  A reminder of what Alto Speckhardt typed on:
  June 4, 2005 at 18:05:38 GMT +0200

SC>> Try turning off auto-format. You can always use Alt+L to reformat
SC>> a paragraph if needed.

AS> Not possible. I need two formated paragraphs, both terminated by CR,
AS> without an empty line between the two.

AS> TheBat is unable to do this.

AS> Besides, it is _very_ uncomfortable to constantly have to switch
AS> AutoFormat on and off, multiple times within one message.

You must be pasting text into the document. If you are typing it in
the paragraph should format correctly on its own even with auto-format
turned off. Then if you push Enter you will start a new line and will
have two paragraphs next to each other on different lines.

If you are pasting this info then you could paste the first paragraph,
Alt+L to format it, push enter twice, paste the second paragraph,
Alt+L again, and then delete the space between the two paragraphs. Not
perfect but it would work.

Stuart
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.5.25  Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2
On Windows 2000 5.0 Build #2195