Hello Avi,

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 03:13:32 +0300 GMT (12/06/2005, 07:13 +0700 GMT),
Avi Yashar wrote:

AY> Thomas, what are you describing has nothing to do with the bug that I
AY> have reported. I am not concerned with automatic and periodic checks.
AY> I am talking about manual checks - the checks that you say should be
AY> in the foreground but unfortunately are not in the foreground. That is
AY> my complaint!

It's in the foreground here when I check with F2/alt-F2 or by hitting
the check-mail button (gree arrow).

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

SYMPTOM: Feet cold and wet. FAULT: Glass being held at incorrect
angle. ACTION: Rotate glass so that open end points toward the
ceiling.