* Lars Sölter writes:

> The man is using some kind of editor monster to read mail.

Correct.

>                                                              Most
> email clients of these days have no problems displaying wraped
> linens. Which (in my eyes) a much more natural way to display
> text.

Gnus can of course wrap lines when viewing articles. But for some
reason or another I decided not to that.

> The recomendations have their origin in days, where the most users
> had no access to graphical user interfaces. But this times lie
> back over 15 years by now. And even on today mail systems that are
> accessed with no GUI, it should be no problem to break the lines
> in the recieving software.

Correct, this is why on the 8th day or so God invented

But there can be no doubt that TB!'s Windows Editor doesn't send
messages the way they are displayed in the editor. Outlook Express
users have been flamed for that for many, many years now ...

Carsten