Hello David,

Friday, December 15, 2006, 1:00:45 AM, you wrote:

DW> The major selling point for us using client / server mode is that
DW> multiple clients can simultaneously have the same message bases open,
DW> and any client can respond to an incoming mail in a collaborative manner.

DW> I can't find any information about whether BatPost! server makes the
DW> same functionality available to The Bat! clients. Can someone point me
DW> at a primer that discusses how to configure BatPost in the same way we
DW> are using TheBat client/server mode.

With BatPost you can create personal local account for every user or
create common account and access it with IMAP protocol.
BatPost server can retrieve messages from the remote mailbox and store
them in locally.

You can download trial version and try it. If you'll have questions
with configuration write me to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

DW> Also, is it possible to import existing The Bat! message bases and
DW> folder/filter structures into BatPost! server.

This is possible but with manual work and some limitations with
filters.

DW> And is it possible to run BatPost! server and TheBat! client on
DW> the same XP box?

Of cause.

--
Best regards,
 Igor                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]