Saturday, September 25, 1999, 6:37:57 AM, Thomas wrote:
> That may well be. We have all unerstood what you are saying and are
> thankful for it. And now, we are looking for a solution for a problem
> that is *not* the norm. Why silence a minority voicing their problems
> by reasoning that the majority does not have this problem?

    Because it could lead to problems or incorrect action taken by the
majority.

> And, by the way, his "anecdotal information" is his actual reality.
> Don't ridicule it.

    Please state where I have ridiculed it.  It is anecdotal information.
Please don't make me to go m-w.com just to look up anecdote and information
for you, then explain why those two words combined mean exactly what I am
trying to convey without being a ridicule.