Hallo Steve,

On Sunday, September 26, 1999, 7:25:34 AM, Steve Lamb wrote:

SL> Saturday, September 25, 1999, 6:37:57 AM, Thomas wrote:
>> That may well be. We have all unerstood what you are saying and are
>> thankful for it. And now, we are looking for a solution for a problem
>> that is *not* the norm. Why silence a minority voicing their problems
>> by reasoning that the majority does not have this problem?

SL>     Because it could lead to problems or incorrect action taken by the
SL> majority.

The majority is not stupid. At least not on this list. I don't think
there is anyone on this list who cannot tell a spam addressed to
him/her from a spam in which he/she is only BBC'ed.

>> And, by the way, his "anecdotal information" is his actual reality.
>> Don't ridicule it.

SL>     Please state where I have ridiculed it.  It is anecdotal information.
SL> Please don't make me to go m-w.com just to look up anecdote and information
SL> for you, then explain why those two words combined mean exactly what I am
SL> trying to convey without being a ridicule.

You missed the point. My point was that someone has a real problem,
which is off the norm, and you refuse to discuss it. Well then, don't.
But don't tell the author of that post, or the list, that this
shouldn't be discussed.

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.36 Beta/4
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366 Mhz, 128MB RAM