Hi all,

On Saturday, September 25, 1999, 6:29:17 PM (-5 GMT), Steve scribbled:

>     Other filtering involves methods that produce a high amount of
> false-positives.

This is exactly why I wasn't using spam filters initially. Jokes from
friends would get 'nuked' and promotional male from software vendors
with whom I have registered software. Too many false positives. I have
to agree here.

>   When you (sex) get a lot of (erotic) mail in your spam
> folder (make money fast) that it gets more mail than your ($$$) inbox, then
> you have a problem, don't you?

LOL

--
Regards,