On 06 November 1999 at 05:51, [EMAIL PROTECTED] told the list:

DH> But if the message came back with the bcc, how could the filter
DH> know what the bcc name had been? OK, it might if the bcc was in
DH> one more templates of the same folder. Do the rules know what the
DH> templates say? Is that what you're saying?

No,  it's just that if a message comes in without "you" as a recipient
then it may be one of your bcc messages. OTOH, it could also be spam.

DH> 2).- I wanted to filter those messages into into a given folder of
DH> one or more accounts. (You can filter each inbox and each folder,
DH> for that matter, right)? Perhaps I should just filter all messages
DH> from (not to) myself to a given folder, whether they originated as
DH> a bcc or not -since that's all I can do.

In  which  case  this  is  the  way  to  do it, anyway. I think you've
answered your own question :-)

Cheers,
Marck
--
Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists