Hi Douglas,

you wrote on Sunday, November 07, 1999, 6:03:14 PM:

RB>> If "certain accounts" means accounts within your installation of TB!,
RB>> then why don't you just create a filter for outgoing mail and copy the
RB>> desired outgoing messages to the desired folder?

> That is exactly what what I want to do. If that is possible, your
> suggestion implies that I can filter by specifying the bcc of
> *outgoing* (not incoming) mail.

> However, I just tried and the locations given for the string to filter
> do *not* include bcc, even for the outgoing mail filters. If you know
> of a way to do this, please advise.

Easy, just filter "BCC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]" in Kludges :-). The BCC
field is just a line of text in the message header, hit Shift-Ctrl-K on
one of your outgoing messages with a BCC to see the header lines.

However, as you now already copy the message to a folder locally when it
is sent, you may want to get rid of the BCC to avoid having two copies
of that message. I'd suggest, then, that you use the %RETURNPATH macro
for new messages that you want to have a copy of. Put in your own e-mail
address here and filter "Return-Path: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" in Kludges.
Note, the "<" and ">" signs will be inserted by TB!.

Ralf.
--
BackMagic: Disaster Recovery & Cloning für Windows 9x
http://www.backmagic.de