Hi Douglas,

you wrote on Monday, November 08, 1999, 02:33:57:

[snip]

> Perhaps the best solution then would be a filter on the sender, so
> that my own things from each account are together in the "self bcc"
> folder, with no bcc at all.

Sounds good.

RB>> I'd suggest, then, that you use the %RETURNPATH macro for new
RB>> messages that you want to have a copy of. Put in your own e-mail
RB>> address here and filter "Return-Path: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" in
RB>> Kludges. Note, the "<" and ">" signs will be inserted by TB!.

> How would this work (what effect would it have)?

Sorry, ignore this suggestion, I screwed up. You should not screw around
with the Return-Path field, it might confuse the mail server.

[snip]

> A question:  The "Agent" program referred to in other posts:   This is
> a Newsreader?  For what OS's?

Yes, it's a newsreader, I'm using it myself. See
http://www.forteinc.com. It's available for Win16 and Win32. Still the
best newsreader around, IMHO. Unfortunately, development has almost been
discontinued.

Ralf.
--
BackMagic: Disaster Recovery & Cloning für Windows 9x
http://www.backmagic.de