On Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:10:26 +0800, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> Sounds good to me. What happens in PMMail when you are  finsihed
> editing and want to send/save/discard the message?

You close the external editor and the PMMail message editor window with
only the header section appears. You may then send, put it in drafts, make
changes to the headers etc.

--
-=Allie=-                      |     Using The Bat! v1.39 Beta/1
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       |     Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)

   [ PARANOID:Paying MORE for Surge-Protectors than Computers ]
____