> I am still not sure whether I'll migrate to The Bat. Apart
> from my complaints about the editor (habit does decrease the
> intensity of the complaint, I might add), I have one other,
> rather important worry: continuity.

> TB is produced by a small company and written and maintained
> by a team of only two programmers (and four people doing
> other stuff). While I enjoy supporting small companies (yes,
> I do pay for nifty and ingenious programs: cracks I only use
> for expensive programs produced by fat companies that I only
> use once per month) I _do_ wondering whether the company
> producing TB will survive. _Will_ we have a V2.0? Will bugs
> be resolved?

:-)  I think that I can answer this for all of us.  I firmly believe
that the TB! community has grown enough so that if (this IS only
hypothetical) Ritlabs stopped work on it, the torch would be picked up
by others.  I know that I, for one, would love (and be honoured) to be
included in such a project...  No, I don't think that we have to worry
about TB! dying because of lack of development or support...

Oh, and to follow the original thread... I was desperately searching for
a decent email client, and tried practically everyone that Tucows offered
at the time (4 years ago?  I forget)  But, once I ran across TB! I
stayed with it... I only stopped using it once, but the bug that caused
me to was squashed aeons ago. ;-)