Hello Thomas,

On  Tuesday, September 26, 2000  at  21:48:31 GMT +0800 (which was 6:48 AM
where I live) witnesses say Thomas Fernandez typed:

> I can conceive better functionality of the mail dispatcher now, too. I
> use it to delete unwanted messages (spam) in the accounts where I
> "leave messages on server".

Have you considered creating a generic Manual Only filter that moves
messages to the trash and marks them for deletion from your server?
If you create a hotkey, you could just replace the delete key in your
arsenal.  Just an idea.

> Before I used the despatcher, though, I used to telnet into my account
> and use pine to delete unwanted messages. Now how's that for akward?

That's not so bad.  I have to use an SSH program to access one of my
servers.  Fortunately, I usually do more than just mail on that
account. :)

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal