On 18-10-2000 at 20:52, Rich kindly wrote:
> Karin, on Wednesday, October 18, 2000, 1:40:05 PM, wrote:

Karin>> Hmm. TheBat is currently taking 11644 kb according to task
Karin>> manager. It's getting dangerously close to the 15 Mb that
Karin>> Eudora 4.3 used to demand.

> Interesting...I have 2561 messages as I write this and the bat is
> using 4940K. And thebat has not been shut down for 5 days now.

Meanwhile I had to restart my computer, and now TB is down
to 8660 kb.

Althouigh that's much more then you report, it's also less
than task manager reported after having been up for a day. I
do suspect some memory leakage -- I'll keep notes.

- K -

--

As you go on living with someone, you slowly lose the
power to make them happy, while your capacity to hurt