Hello Karin,

On  Wed, 18 Oct 2000  at  22:10:29 GMT +0200 (which was 1:10 PM
where I live) witnesses say Karin Spaink typed:

> Althouigh that's much more then you report, it's also less than task
> manager reported after having been up for a day. I do suspect some
> memory leakage -- I'll keep notes.

This was a big problem that was reported in ver. 1.44 or ver.1.45.  I
thought they had fixed it, but obviously not completely.  Just out of
curiosity, have you done a "Purge All Folders" recently?  If you
don't regularly Purge and Compress your folders, they tend to grow
very quickly in size.  This might have some effect in what you're
noticing.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal