Hello MartianRover,

On  Mon, 13 Nov 2000  at  10:54:31 GMT -0800 (which was 10:54 AM
where I live) witnesses say MartianRover KF6KNC typed:

>    One thing though.  The Bat! seems to have trouble filtering
>    sometimes.  I'm not sure why.  Like two messages that where
>    supposed to go to my Bat! list folder, when to my eBay folder. :(

That is likely due to a unintended match.  What is your filter
string for your TBUDL filter?  Which of the two filters is first in
the Sorting office list?

I've found the following works flawlessly.

String                                Location     Presence

I don't know how specific your eBay filter is, but you should probably
put the TBUDL filter as your first Mailing list filter since it is
very specific.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal