Hello Curtis,

On  12 November 2000, A . Curtis Martin wrote and made these points on
the subject of "Trying to make a "anti-spam filter" in The Bat!":

ACM> Yeah.  I wish I had such a team to forward my tons of spam to. It
ACM> would appear that my ISP doesn't implement any antispam measures.
ACM> I really get a lot. Up to 6 spam messages per day.

     Try  http://SpamCop.net.  They analyse spams in an expert fashion
     and  report them to the appropriate ISPs within seconds. Great in
     my opinion.

 Assad

Using The Bat! 1.48 Beta/6
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A