Hello Nick,

Sunday, December 31, 2000, 5:36:05 PM, you wrote:

NA> Just curious George, but how did you manage to PGP sign only your portion of
NA> the above message, and not the quoted material?

NA> In any case, what Marck was referring to was your PGP wrap setting. Because
NA> the TB! Editor is WYSIWYG, there is no need for PGP to wrap at all, so you
NA> can safely uncheck that feature in PGP's options.

NA> OTOH, if you choose to keep the setting, then I would think it best to make
NA> sure it is set to only 1 character less than what you have TB! set for. Even
NA> then, you will find you often have to reflow quoted material so that PGP
NA> doesn't break it up, as was the case in your earlier message.

Thawte authorized WOT Notary   ICQ: 122492

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects,
against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated..."
-- the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

Nisi Defectum Haud Reficindium  (If it ain't broke, don't fix it)

Digitally signed with PGP to allow source and content authentication by recipient.