Hi Alastair,

On samedi 1 décembre 2001 at 10:50:43, you wrote :

AS> Given all this, I would not encourage people to use HTML in emails, but
AS> they have to be able to read it (or remove it) :)

Yes. I do agree with you. An option is the best for everyone.

But there's another point in the reading HTML capabilites with The
Bat!.
I can't see "external" gif or jpeg in most of the newsletters I
receive. All other software I tried (Pegasus, Eudora, Pocomail...) let
me see all "external" gif or jpeg included in HTML messages...

What's the problem ?

--
Regards,
 Eric                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]