Hi Jernej,

On samedi 1 décembre 2001 at 19:27:12, you wrote :

EM>> IMHO, The Bat! is the only one which can't display external images
EM>> (Becky! shows them too)

JS> Correct me, if I'm wrong, but IIRC, Becky uses IE to display HTML
JS> messages...

Becky shows HTML messages in its own message viewer.
BTW, it needs IE.

See HTML information in the Help File :

HTML messages

     Becky! can display e-mail messages written in HTML format in the window.
     This is made possible by using an ActiveX component of Microsoft Internet
     Explorer. So, you have to install Internet Explorer, at least ver.3.0 or
     higher to get it to work, although it is not recommended using older than
     ver.4.0 because of the security vulnerabilities.

     To view HTML messages, make sure "Use MSIE component" option in
     "General Setup">"Message View" is ticked. It is strongly recommended to tick
     "Invalidate Executable Tags", too.

     While you are reading HTML messages with space bar, you will find that you
     can't go to a next unread message by hitting space bar. This is because that
     Becky! has no way to know entire HTML message is shown. In that case, hit
Ctrl+space.

     You can also edit HTML messages in the compose window. For HTML editing, you
     need MSIE 5.0 or higher installed. Note that many people hates receiving HTML
messages.
     Especially on the mailing list, HTML messages are thought to be offending
sometimes,
     and that can cause worthless flames. Please refrain from sending HTML messages
unless
     you really need to do.

--
Regards,
 Eric                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]