Marck wrote:

> Hi Geoff,
>
> On 01 December 2001 at 11:54:50 [GMT+0000] (which was 11:54 where I
> live) Geoff Lane wrote to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and made these
> points:
>
> GL> Personally, I feel that the *option* of using HTML would add value
> GL> to TB. (... but plain text should be the default:-)
>
> This is now known to be on its way - early next year is the intended
> release date.

As per a previous suggestion, this should _definitely_ be optional -
many people, myself included, will deliberately not use it, and it is
sure to be a sizeable addition.

(I'm currently using Becky!; although it has vices, most notably a poor
editor, plugin support is one area in which it is better than TB!
Particularly good is a plugin which supports reading and posting of
news; the integration is seamless).

Alastair