Hey mm,

My MUA believes 'The Bat! (v1.61) Personal' was used
to write [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 at 2:01:37 PM.

mM> The error message says "simple MAPI handler was not installed -
mM> TBMAPI.DLL is not found in the program directory"

on my pc, tbmapi.dll is in the same dir as TheBat.exe

I see you are running 1.61, possibly a reinstall to get the file?

mM> P.S. Pet peeve: Why don't the error messages allow you to select
mM> the text and copy/paste to your emails/or word processors! <gnash>

LOL

Alt-PrintScreen grabs just the active window, then you can paste it to
something like IrfanView (or <shudder/> Paint) and save, then send as
attachment.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Flying with The Bat! eMail v1.61