Hallo Tom,

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:16:54 +1000GMT (22-10-02, 10:16 +0200GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

TS> Second question, what is the precedence of templates? If I use F4
TS> to reply to a message I get one template, if I use Ctrl-F4 I get
TS> another. It is somewhat frustrating.

TB has got four kinds of templates, this is the order that TB will use
them:
Personal address book templates
Address book group templates
Folder templates
Account templates

But the problem you've been encountering is not a template issue.
You're using different functions for your replies:
Ctrl-Enter:    reply (this is the one I use most of the time)
Ctrl-F5:       reply
F4:            quoting selected text only
Ctrl-F4:       reply to sender
Shift-F4:      reply without quotes
Ctrl-Sfift-F5: reply to all

When you use F4 you'll reply to the reply-to header (as set in the
original message) quoting only the text that you've selected in the
message, no selected text means no quotes.

When you reply with Ctrl-F4, you reply to the sender, not to the
reply-to, this means that with messages on this list list you'd reply
to the list bounce address, thus depriving all list member of your
insights. ;-) And causing your message to be written in vain.

--
Groetjes, Roelof