On Tuesday, October 22, 2002, 5:46 AM, you wrote:

RO> But the problem you've been encountering is not a template issue.
RO> You're using different functions for your replies:
RO> Ctrl-Enter:    reply (this is the one I use most of the time)
RO> Ctrl-F5:       reply
RO> F4:            quoting selected text only
RO> Ctrl-F4:       reply to sender
RO> Shift-F4:      reply without quotes
RO> Ctrl-Sfift-F5: reply to all

lately, when I do a CTRL-F4 , the new email window comes up and the TO:
says:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

not the original senders address, is this correct??
when I look at the original email window I see the real info for the
sender - Roelof Otten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  (E-mailaholics International)

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600