Tuesday, October 22, 2002, 10:46:47 AM, Roelof wrote in message
mid:18048541322.20021022114647@;krakeel.org

RO> You're using different functions for your replies:
RO> Ctrl-Enter:    reply (this is the one I use most of the time)
RO> Ctrl-F5:       reply
RO> F4:            quoting selected text only
RO> Ctrl-F4:       reply to sender
RO> Shift-F4:      reply without quotes
RO> Ctrl-Sfift-F5: reply to all

Is there any way of combining the F4 quoting selected text reply with
the reply to all option, as on many of the genealogy lists I sub to
the reply to is set to go to list by default (done by their listserver
software), but TB's reply to option actually sends back to the sender
not the list. Reply all is really useful in those cases - but I also
like the F4 quoted text reply.

Am I asking to be able to have my cake and eat it here? <g>

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222  A