Hi Marck,

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:57:49 +0100
Marck D Pearlstone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> lately, when I do a CTRL-F4 , the new email window comes up and
>> the TO: says: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> not the original senders address, is this correct??

> No. It is a violation of RFC 822 whereby TB is using the Sender
> header instead of the From header.

I see the point 'Reply to Sender' using in fact the 'Sender:' header is
quite useless (most of the time, soembody out there might have a use for
it), and therefore should be changed to using 'From:' but I don't see
the violation of RFC822... Could you eleborate? Could be PM if nobody
else 's intereseted.
--
Pit