PC> when I click on a message in the mail ticker, to view all the new
PC> messages, they are nicely split up by  account, folder, groups, and
PC> threads.
PC> If you don't do that yet, try this:
PC> double-click the mail ticker to bring up the Browse messages window.
PC> click the VIEW menu, select view-threads-by and click REFERENCE.
PC> select the VIEW menu again, select COLUMNS and add FOLDERS ( I forget
PC> what the default fields are, but I also like Received date and Created
PC> Date). Then you can look at all the messages in this list ( or any list)
PC> by thread, and they are all nicely grouped together!

Hmm..I usually do view messages by reference or subject line. I didn't
understand what advantage adding a column for folders would provide,
however, because at any point of time I'm only looking at the contents
of a particular folder. Since all the messages displayed would show
the same entry in the Folders column, why add the Folders column at all? Or perhaps
I'm not
getting you...

-Vishal