Saturday, October 26, 2002, 5:52:15 AM, you wrote:

ACM> Well, instead of receiving 100 tbudl messages for the day, you just
ACM> receive one. It therefore cuts down on your traffic and makes it
ACM> easier for you to review messages on a perday basis

Yes, the traffic reduction is a useful thing. The rest of the points
you mentioned, however, seem to be equally applicable to individual
messages without going the direct route at all.

However, I find that clicking on any message to open up the folder and
then manually rearranging the messages is a bit more bother than it
should be, because I have no idea what position amongst all the
messages the particular one that I clicked on is in. It could be
somewhere in the middle of a conversation..or anywhere. Is there a way
that I can open up the digest with the oldest message automatically
displayed? Or a particular message I should click on to do this? At
the moment, all the messages look alike when viewed as attachments, so
the method I follow is just random opening and then re-arranging.

-Vishal