Hi all,

I am now a registered user of The Bat. My registration just arrived in
my e-mail a few minutes ago. :)

I have a question about setting up mailing lists in The Bat. I
currently belong to two mailing lists (this one and one other one),
and although the settings for this one seem to be fine, the other one
is not. I set up the lists similarly to how I did in Becky, creating a
filter and having the messages for the list go into a designated
folder. I receive messages fine for both mailing lists, however, when
I click "reply" for a message on the other mailing list, the person's
individual e-mail address appears in the "TO" section, rather than the
mailing list's e-mail address. For TBUDL the "TO" section works
correctly. Both accounts look exactly the same, except for one noted
difference. When I go up to "Specials", the menu item "Mailing List"
is available for TBUDL, but it is grayed out for the other mailing
list. I set these two folders up at the same time, and I cannot figure
out what the problem is. I've gone through just about every setting I
can find, but no luck. Any ideas? Thanks.

Kim