Hi Roelof,

> In that case, the mailing list probably does not insert/overwrite the
> Reply-To header. There are several ways to handle this

> Select the To:-header in the grey header section above the message,
> use your right mouse button and select 'Reply to this address'

> Or create a folder reply template for your list folder.
> As you're probably aware, TB uses templates when it starts a message.
> Those templates can be address book based, folder based or account
> based. In this case you can create a folder reply template (select the
> folder, right mouse button, properties, reply template)
> In this template, you can use the macro:
> %To=''%To='"%OFromName on listname" <listaddress>'%-
> Where you need to substitute listname with the name of the list and
> listaddress with the address of the list.

I tried your last suggestion (with the macro) and it worked like a
charm! Thanks so much!!!

Incidently, I took a look at the headers of the other mailing list,
and compared them to this one. You were right...the Reply-To header
listed the individual, not the mailing list on the other list. That's
why the mailing list address didn't come up when I hit "Reply". You
were exactly right.  :)

Kim