Hello Kim!

On Monday, February 17, 2003, 2:26 PM, you wrote:

R>> Or create a folder reply template for your list folder.

K> I tried your last suggestion (with the macro) and it worked like a
K> charm! Thanks so much!!!

Kim, just a word of caution with folder macros. It's easy to
accidentally send to a list something you meant to send privately,
using these. This is also true of another feature of The Bat!:
auto-complete, which completes the address for you if you type the
first few letters in manually.

I'm sure this would never happen to you, but I used to have a bad
habit of not checking what was in my To: field before sending the
message. Got caught with auto-complete one time! :)

Mary

The Bat! 1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1