Hello Robin,

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 23:45:11 +1000 GMT (08/07/03, 20:45 +0700 GMT),
Robin Anson wrote:

> I have set the autocomplete option in TB preferences to complete from
> all address books.

> In the year or so that I have been using TB, I have noticed that
> occasionally the autocomplete function fails to find an address book
> entry. For instance, I may have an entry for Chris Smith and when I
> enter "Chris S" in the address line, it will find Chris Sinclair,
> Chris Stone but not Chris Smith. Using Ctrl-= to cycle through entries
> doesn't help.

I would have thought it is crtl-+. Does that help?

> I have discovered that deleting the address book entry that cannot be
> found and recreating it resolves the problem.

That is weird.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM