Hello marybull,

On 7 Jan 2004 at 13:28:23 -0600 GMT [20:28 CET] you wrote:

m> Yes! roflol joy joy joy Yes! Yes! Thank you!!

*g* You're welcome. Glad I could be of help.

m> I think so. I'm indebted to you for life. What do you want for a
m> Valentine's Day present?

Oh, I don't know. I would say your mail was enough. When I read it it was
already dark here but I could feel the sunshine. You certainly managed
to make a big smile appear on my face :)

m> Anyway, here goes!! I think this will work perfectly.

Indeed, it does. If you want to automate the process go to your old
account's properties and into the reply template. Add
%account='marybull'%-
anywhere in the template (marybull is the new
account?) and all replies should use that account. If you use folder or
addressbook templates you would need to add it there, too, of course.

m> Look at that! (The sig, above.) Should I change that to Mary in
m> account properties? Well, I think I won't. It will help me keep
m> straight which account is doing what. Your friend for life, Mary

Do what ever you want :) And again thank you for your very kind words.

--
Cheers,
 Andre

"Let me assure you that to us here at First National,
 you're not just a number. You're two numbers,
 a dash, three more numbers, another dash and another number."