Hello Andre!

On Wednesday, January 07, 2004, 1:03 PM, you wrote:

<snip>

m>> There is no "Follow-up" on my View menu.

A> Yes. It used to be called follow-up but was changed some time back. It's
A> now called 'references'.

<snip>

m>> So I copied the References and put them in the proper place.

A> That worked. Your mail is properly threaded.

Thank you for the feedback. Since Thomas Fernandez is on the other
side of the world, 12 hours ahead of my local time, I think he has
probably long ago gone to bed--it being a school-and-work-night for
him, most probably. :) So I wasn't really expecting any more help on
this until tomorrow--it seems to be such a rare and obscure type of
problem.

m>> In the Edit Mail Message window there was no place for ID--because no
m>> ID choice on the View menu. So I have put the Message ID in the Matter
m>> field on this Reply to you.

A> The message-id is created by the bat! It identifies your mail to be used
A> in references headers when people reply to your mail. No need to do
A> anything on your side, least of all put it in the 'matter' header.

All right!! Come to tbudl and be educated! Thank you so very much for
explaining this. :)

m>> And I stuck in the Return Path for good measure.

A> That one should be created by the server. So again: no need for you to
A> do anything.

Again, thank you so very much. This will simplify my posting task
immensely. I will only need to c&p my Reply-quotes, and the To: ,

Even if you guys may not have missed reading me, I have missed getting
to Post all my opinions to you enormously!

Belatedly, Happy New Year to you Andre, and to anyone else who may
happen to read this.

--
Best regards, with great joy,
Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1