Hello Thomas!

On Wednesday, January 07, 2004, 10:28 AM, you wrote:

>> SO: I create a Reply window, with quoted message in old account Mary
>> Bull. Then I create a New message window in new account marybull. Then
>> I c&p message body, subject:, and to: fields to the New window.

T> I don't know what the problem with your ISP is, but in order to keep
T> the threading, you could also copy the references:

T> When you view the original message, go to View / Follow-up to. Copy
T> the references by highliting them and hitting crtl-C.

There is no "Follow-up" on my View menu. It does, under Headers, in
the main account view menu, let me put References among other things,
including something called Matter. And also, the View menu in the Edit
Mail Message window and the Folder Window where I read your original
message, gives me these same choices.

So I copied the References and put them in the proper place.
In the Edit Mail Message window there was no place for ID--because no
ID choice on the View menu. So I have put the Message ID in the Matter
field on this Reply to you. And I stuck in the Return Path for good
measure.

T> In the reply editor window, go to the same menu entry: view /
T> Follow-up to. Hit crtl-V to paste.

T> The resulting reply will thread correctly. This is a mere work-around,
T> though...

I hope, since I couldn't find "Follow-Up," that this will work. :)
It's worth trying, anyway. And perhaps you can help me further, if it
doesn't.

>> Just call me Mary-the-Perpetual-E-mail-Using-Beginner!

T> If you insist: Hi Mary-the-Perpetual-E-mail-Using-Beginner!

Hi Thomas-the-Perpetual-Helper-of-Perpetual-E-mail-Using-Beginners!

Thanks a bunch. :)

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1