Hello Andre,

m>> ... I wasn't really expecting any more help on this until tomorrow
m>> [since Thomas Fernandez's time is 12 hours ahead of mine].

AW> That's the beautiful thing about an international list like this: It's
AW> never night - at least not for everyone.

A>>> The message-id is created by the bat! It identifies your mail to be used
A>>> in references headers when people reply to your mail. No need to do
A>>> anything on your side, least of all put it in the 'matter' header.

m>> ... Thank you so very much for explaining this. :)

AW> I should add that you should have added Thomas' msg-id to the references
AW> header. What I said was concerning your own msg-id. But now that the
AW> other solution works there's of course no need of messing with references
AW> anymore. Just thought I mention it.

It's always well to understand as much as possible about a problem.

m>> ...I have missed getting to Post all my opinions to you
m>> enormously!

AW> I enjoy all of your mails (and yes - missed them). So keep posting :)

Nice to be wanted. <vbg>

m>> Belatedly, Happy New Year to you Andre, and to anyone else who may
m>> happen to read this.

AW> And a happy new year to you, Mary.

So, well, Happy Valentine's Day early, and may no fish ever turn up in
our mailboxes--snail or otherwise--again. Only lovely sweet hearts and
sweet sayings.

I'm off to amend a few templates, in order to automate my replies to
my account marybull. Thanks again for everything.

 marybull
  (Mary)

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1