Hello marybull,

On 7 Jan 2004 at 05:59:45 -0600 GMT [12:59 CET] you wrote:

m> SO: I create a Reply window, with quoted message in old account Mary
m> Bull. Then I create a New message window in new account marybull. Then
m> I c&p message body, subject:, and to: fields to the New window.

m> I proceed in the New window to my answer, and from marybull I'm able
m> to Send.

Ok. Try this: Look at the very bottom of the reply window. You'll see
several fields filled with different text. At the right there is your
charset (here it's 'None' right now). To the left there is the name of
your account. Right click it. You now can select which account you want
to use for this mail. Select the account with which you are able to send
mail.

If I understand your situation correctly this way you should be able to
open the reply in the account you receive your mail with and then
changing the account used to that you can send mail with. So, no need to
open a second message editor window or copy references.

Hope that helps.

--
Cheers,
 Andre

"The meeting of two personalities
 is like the contact of two chemical substances:
 if there is any reaction, both are transformed."