Hello Jack,

> Stefan, with all due respect, no one said anything about wanting them
> thinner.
>
> People like me (easily annoyed aesthetes) just want them to be
> beautiful...like the lines of just about any Ferrari ever made.
>
> And if they can't be beautiful, then they should at least be uniform and
> consistent -- a mark of quality engineering.

With all due respect Jack, this is one of the most annoying threads I've
ever read. Long but content empty. Come on! Be serious! Most people want
an email client to send and receive email, not to get a screen dump of
it, print it and hang it on a wall to look at it.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.04.7