Saturday, March 6, 2004, 7:02:04 PM, you wrote:

> Hi MAU,

> on Sun, 7 Mar 2004 01:45:39 +0100GMT, you wrote:

M>> With all due respect Jack, this is one of the most annoying threads I've
M>> ever read. Long but content empty. Come on! Be serious! Most people want
M>> an email client to send and receive email, not to get a screen dump of
M>> it, print it and hang it on a wall to look at it.

> Thank you Miguel, I was just about to hit my ignore-thread button. :o)

<sigh>

I'm sorry that both you and Miquel feel this way.  So I apologize for
upsetting you this much.  But one is forced to wonder after this, what
little it would probably take to cause the both of you (especially
you, Peter) to suffer total and complete nervous breakdowns.

And, of course, I also apologize for not knowing that constructive
criticism isn't really that welcome on this mail list after all,
claims to the contrary notwithstanding.

Additionally, I apologize for preferring a style that's currently
being used by *universally* popular programs like Agent, Outlook,
WS-FTP, etc.  What do those folks know, right?

Shame on me!

And lastly, I apologize for apologizing so much.

Jack

Using The Bat! 2.04.7 on Windows 5.1 (2600) Service Pack 1