Hello TBUDL,

Every time I check a certain mail account of mine I get this
notification from my AV software stating a virus was received.
(see images)http://www.sidnak.net/netsky/
It litterally comes every few seconds. Is there a way to filter this
with TB! so I can delete it from server? That way I avoid the AV pop
ups, or will my av pick it up by the time the bat even gets a chance
to filter it?
Very annoying. I was told there isnt much I can do.

 Darrin

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2