Sacks, Avram @ 2008-4-02 10:52:27 AM
"Best way to use The Bat on two home computers?" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> I keep two computers synchronized daily, morning and night, by
>> using a little program (25 bucks I think) called Directory Toolkit.
> This program sounds great, particularly since I would like to do
> with another application (Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premier
> Elements) what I would like to do with the Bat. How long have you
> been using it, and do you encounter any firewall issues with it?

I've not be following this thread that closely, but you may want to
take a look at Unison:
http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/

--
Christopher

Using The Bat! v4.0.18 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6000.
Accessing POP3 and IMAP4 mailboxs.

"perl is the lossy compression for programming languages"
-ralph