> Did you ever try the  synchronize feature in The Bat?  Why do you use
> this program rather than The Bat's own synchronizing feature?

I used the program even before I used The Bat, clear back in days of
using Eudora.  It also syncs several other programs, including my
calendar program, a collection of personal files, work files, and so
forth.  The folder in question runs about 3GB.  In fact, when started
using the Directory Toolkit it was probably under Win95 and know the
stuff I synced fit on a 3.5 floppy.  Then I moved to CDR, then to
flash drive and/or external USB.  Generally do it with a 4gb flash.

> This program sounds great, particularly since I would like to do with
> another application (Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premier Elements) what
> I would like to do with the Bat.   How long have you been using it, and
> do you encounter any firewall issues with it?

As noted, probably using a version of it for ten years or more.  It
will do a lot of other useful things as well, and well worth the 25
bucks I think it is now.

I'm either syncing to an external drive or to a network drive, so no
firewall issues.  Don't recall if ever used it with Remote Desktop.

> When the program sunchronizes with The Bat, will it automatically
> reflect that a message read on the first computer appears as "read" on
> the second computer?

Sure.  It copies over all the settings in the directory.  It appears
that some settings are written to registry, but everything related to
your mail files is just fine.

> How long have you been using the program?

Forever.  :-)

There is a shareware version you  can download and try if you want,
so take a bit of time with it and see if it is worth springing for
the "big dollars".

dan

--
The road goes on forever and the party never ends. REK, Jr.
Dan Lester, Boise, ID