Hi Everyone,

On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 12:38 -0500, Dwight Corrin wrote:
> On Thursday, July 17, 2008, 12:09:58 PM, Bob Riley wrote:
>
> > They do say, unlike what I hear in our TB newsgroups, that TB has no
> > reported issues with their IMAP.
>
> I am very happy with the combination of fastmail and thebat, although
> I will be even happier when a few niggling issues are addressed

I went back and re-read the article at FastMail and TB:
http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/imap/thebat.htm

Here is what the article initially says when describing IMAP setup on
TB:

"The Bat! is an excellent POP client, but its IMAP support is currently
extremely limited. If you use The Bat! you will not have access to many
IMAP features; The Bat! treats IMAP servers much like POP servers, so it
does not benefit from IMAP's extra capabilities."

The setup steps for TB! on FastMail are VERY complicated

Then at the end of the article, it says this about TB!:
"There are currently no known troubleshooting issues with this client."

In contrast, the IMAP setup for Evolution is quite simple.  The setup
for Thunderbird is about as complicated as for TB.

Bob Riley