Hello MFPA,

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 00:48:00 +0000 GMT (09/01/2009, 07:48 +0700 GMT),
MFPA wrote:

>> I don't ever remember it changing the entire thread.

M> It only changed the messages directly above the new one all the way up
M> the thread. If the thread branched, those not above the new message
M> didn't change.

I'm with Rick here, I never saw what you are now missing. Had they
implemented it, I would have protested: Only unread messages should be
shown as unread, not the messages above it. Because I have read them
already. They are not unread, so they shouldn't be shown as unread
only because a new message is added at the bottom.

So, all is fine.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Bit: Geschicktes Product Placement einer Brauerei in Computerliteratur
und Zeitschriften.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.28.4