From: Matthew Carpenter <mcarpen...@amarillowireless.net>
Date: 8/6/16  9:16 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: telrad@wispa.org, telrad@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [Telrad] Wimax to LTE

First thing I see is that your CINR 0 and 1 are more then 2 db apart.  This
seems to cause issues.So much so that I have a graph that's shows me any UE
with 2 or more db difference in CINR.

Matthew Carpenter
Amarillo Wireless
806-316-5071

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 10:22 AM -0500, "Ian Fraser" <ian_fra...@gozoom.ca>
wrote:

    IMHO The point was - "look 186 customers at $50 per month on ONE
      sector = 9.3 K in revenue per month from ONE sector on one
      tower".... and one of the teaser emails had numbers something
      similar to that.... some folks may have bought into that I
      guess... blindly without doing the math ? Maybe, I suppose.

    I wanted a 3.65 product that worked and had some decent power
      behind it.  Power seems to be there but these disconnecting UE's
      are a Pain in the ass.  Here's one of them.  This is 8.3Km.
      Perfect LOS; clear on F3 from end to end.  It is the only UE on
      this sector.  Dead center of the beam, and it disconnects
      randomly.  Why?

                    Connection
                      Time :
                    3 Hours 46 Minutes 25 Seconds