I saw the same kind of issues when in Split Mode (Back last Feb).  Two (2)
port sectors using the same 10 Mhz channel in Split 2x2 mode.
At 18 UE's I would have UE's disconnect and the UE had to be power cycled
before it would reconnect.
It came down to self interference in my case.  Once I moved back to Single
Carrier and 1 Antenna everything worked good again.

Matt Carpenter

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 8:52 AM, Terry Duchcherer <te...@netago.ca> wrote:

> Oh, and what kind of packages are you offering?
>

> TD

*Matthew Carpenter*
*806-316-5071 office*
*806-236-9558 cell*