Interesting.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Nathan Anderson" <nath...@fsr.com>
To: "telrad@wispa.org" <telrad@wispa.org>
Sent: 2/16/2017 4:24:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Telrad] Uplink throughput again

Jeremy mentioned his periodic traffic dips to me recently off-list. I haven't seen anything exactly like what either of you two are talking about, but...attached is an interesting screenshot I just took of downlink usage on 3 separate eNBs on our network, each of which I am currently saturating (off-hours) with MT download bandwidth test (occurring behind 1 UE on each sector, and each UE has been temporarily granted 100Mbit downlink AMBR).

Notice the little icicle-like formations? Also notice how they seem to be fairly regular, and also seem to occur at the exact same interval on every sector, but don't perfectly line up with each other?

WTF is *that* about?

-- Nathan