On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Kamil Paral <kpa...@redhat.com> wrote:

> That's the question though - is it required? I thought the test case would
> be marked as optional. We already require FMW in "Default boot and install"
> matrix, so Fedora is covered (we just don't know *what* Fedora they used
> for that). And are any FMW crashes on Win/macOS blocking? I don't think we
> have a criterion for that (the question is whether we should).
>
> So as long as we keep that table optional, I think it's useful to split
> out the Fedora version, so that we clearly see what people tried and what
> they didn't. Also, for the same reason it would probably help to see
> Windows 7 and Windows 10 separated.
>
> But if we want to mark it as required, I wouldn't want yet another
> exploded matrix, and I agree Fedora 26 could be left out (and Windows
> merged together).

I figured it wouldn't hurt if I add the table marked as optional:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Template%3AInstallation_test_matrix&diff=491515&oldid=491270

We can now continue discussing how we want it to look like, but at least
it's there already.

As a footnote, I hardcoded Fedora 24/25/26 numbers, because I wasn't sure
how to do that better. I can use a template, but I don't want the numbers
to change once it is converted to a standard install matrix, and I'm not
sure what method relval uses to do so. (So this is mainly a question for
Adam, whether we can use templates in there or not).