So Mark, can you update previous X2 conversions?

We use a Brunton/Suunto compass course at Fort Stanton which has a center point
with 6 radial points ~ 50 feet away. We have extra sockets near one of the
radial points just 4 feet away for the +\- 45 degree inclination shots. We use
the 50 foot points for the Az compass shots, and multiple calibrations can be
done at the same time, usually at dusk.

At home, I reduced this to three posts 15-20 apart, and two more 4 feet away.
See attached sketch.

 - Pete