On Monday, November 18, 2019 at 1:19:54 PM UTC-8, bimlas wrote:

> Mark S,
>
> None of these solutions will copy from one place on your hard drive to
>> another place on the same hard drive.
>>
>> That's why we made Polly -- which automatically copies files saved in the
>> download folder back to their original home.
>>

> But as I know the problem is, saving to the file system is not easy
> enough, it is relatively complicated for beginners. Where to store files on
> your hard disk is less important to me than being able to automatically
> save the wiki from your browser to your hard disk without using the file
> selection dialog.

Really? You don't care where the file is saved to? In that case, just set
up a special profile for Firefox (or Chrome, maybe), set your "root" wiki
download directory, and use PMario's file-backups.

Now when you need TW, just launch FF with the profile, and you're all set
to go. You can still use this for regular browsing, but it won't use the
default download directory.

Set up different profiles for various "home" directories.

Don't know if Chrome has profiles that work this way.

Now that I've suggested it, guess I need to go try it ...